Friday, March 5, 2010

Journey To You

I know that, somehow, i should reach home
but how do i make my way to some place i've never known?

because those brick walls, that kitchen
without you, baby, it's covered with litchen
and moss, and creepers
and all things that show time's gone by

I know that, somehow, i will reach home
but how do i make my way to the same place i've grown?

those meadows, that garden is empty now
not of flowers or trees, but of your love
and you're not to be found
in any one place

and so i call the whole world my home
and so i call the whole world my own

I know that, somehow, you will reach home
and i'll make my way to you, it's time i've shown

you the things you've done for me
and what they've meant to me
and how i carry you around
in my soul

and so, my whole soul is your home
my whole soul is your own...
...........................................................................

ps: this is also on fb - felt like putting it up here too...

No comments:

Post a Comment